B.A. parents, thank you for supporting your young and talented artists! They enjoy receiving positive feedback and your enthusiasm and encouragement helps to build self esteem and a greater sense of pride!
Click this link to read the most recent comments sent to our artists http://bit.ly/z7uhEI
Directions on how to send a comment to your artist:
1. Click on the "Artsonia" tab at the top of this page.
2. Find a gallery that mentions your son's/daughter's teacher
3. Find your child's name/artwork
4. Click the speech bubble.
5. Click" enter web comment" and write your comment
6: Send your comment.
7. Check your email to approve the comment so that it can be publicly posted online.
8. If you have not yet registered as the parent, contact me using the form on the home page of this website or at firstname.lastname@example.org so that I can assist you. Please provide the name of your child, your child's grade, and homeroom teacher's name.